Thursday, January 25, 2007

Japanese Pranksters

Still working on the ISIDTA strip for this week. Things are really, really crazy this week. I finally decided to forego responsibility last night and go to sleep at a decent hour; I really needed that.

Anyway, in the meantime, amuse yourself with this. It made me guffaw like an idiot. This Japanese prank show goes to great lengths to build a spa on top of a ski slope. There's a real steam room and everything in there. There's also these special coin-operated massage chairs.

Things get funny pretty quickly, but be sure and keep watching for "Mission 2", the second part of the prank. I almost screamed.

1 comment:

Simon FitzKit said...

I didn't think I'd laugh. I knew exactly what Mission 1 would be from your introduction, and as soon as it showed the scene for Mission 2, I thought I knew what it would be and was basically right.

However, the child nearly getting decapitated for standing up was hilarious, and the guy in Mission 2 who held on and bounced nearly made me lose it.