Thursday, May 11, 2006

TV Is Better In Japan

The Japanese continue to be fabulously odd.

I'm at home sick again (allergies or flu, I can't tell) and have nothing better to do than drink copious amounts of orange juice and wander the interweb. I tripped across this little gem of Japanese television. It was strangely enticing, and I can't describe it any better than it was described on the linked page:
During the game "Silent Library 3", whoever gets the death card gets has to perform a nasty deed without making a sound. Part of the Japanese variety show "DOWN TOWN no gaki no tsukai ya arahende!!". Kickboxer and four-time world K-1 champion from The Netherlands, Ernesto Hoost, appears as a guest.

1 comment:

Lisa P said...

Ok, first: What the hell is wrong with the Japanese and why is it so friggin' hysterical to me?

Second: Why did I feel like I had to supress my laughter sitting here watching the video?

Too funny.