Friday, December 09, 2005

Recognition

A few weeks ago, I was muttering about and decided to make an effort to openly recognize and reward other people's kindnesses and achievements. Since I enjoy a pat on the back now and again, I thought it only right to do the same for others, hopefully spreading good feelings about. I've done so on the boards when I've really enjoyed someone's performances or skills, and thought I'd add a few here in the blog for more personal things.

I'd like to thank Ross for trying to help me out Wednesday night, even though I was being a curmudgeon. He was very understanding and encouraging, as always.

I'd like to thank Corey for complimenting me on my blog. I'm sure it just seemed like an everyday act to him, but it really meant a lot to me to hear that from someone with his talents, who I don't really get to talk to that often.

I'd like to thank Jackson for generally being a good friend, and for having fun reading my blog and participating therein.

I alluded to this in an earlier post, but I'd like to thank Dave Siegel here for being a very positive figure in Wednesday's ComedySportz practice, and encouraging me to participate (even if I didn't take him up on his kind and giving offer). Dave's just a really nice guy, and I appreciate his style.

I'll try and keep up this recognition of good deeds done and talents exhibited, both in person and in here. Everybody deserves to be given a smile when they do nice things or shine in their performance, and I hope to encourage that practice with my own actions.

No comments: