Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Ride On The Self-Esteem Train Keeps On Chuggin'

So I'm on one o' them there personal ad sites, and there was this girl I had bookmarked because she had such an interesting profile, with lots of mutual hobbies and intriguing things to talk about. I finally sat down and decided to write her an email to say hi and see if she'd like to chat. Within a few hours, I got this lovely reply:
We have a high match percentage, and I bet I'd like you a lot, except for the fact that I will never meet you because
a) You're too old for me :(
b) You look eerily like this guy who raped me, and if I met you I would probably freak out and have a panic attack and cry. Just looking at your pictures made me uncomfortable.

Well, that was out of the blue. I can sure pick 'em.

1 comment:

Simon FitzKit said...

But see? Nothing about your hair! Bald is still beautiful!