Tuesday, February 14, 2006

PCQOTD : 2-14-06

Plebian:
"Truth, Justice, and the American Way."

Erudite:
"To a gourmet, it's a special sauce; to a cowboy, it's his favourite 'hoss',; to a colonel, it's a regiment."

Starting tomorrow, I will put up the answers to the previous day's Popular Culture Quote of the Day in the comments section, along with the Connection. I've gone back and done so for all the previous days as well. Feel free to keep leaving your solutions in the comment section; that's fun for me. Check back the next day to see the answers if you didn't get them.

3 comments:

Ted Hobgood said...

Happiness???

Correct on the first, but not what we're looking for on #2.

Simon FitzKit said...

P: Superman
E: tobacco ad
Connestion: The taste of Kent.

Ted Hobgood said...

P: Superman
E: Kent Cigarettes
C: Superman was Clark Kent

Point to Mr. FitzSimons.

(although I wish you had simply said "Kent" rather than "the taste of Kent"...now I have unpleasant images in my head.)