Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blading The Paper

So I had someone I didn't know post a comment to my blog recently-- what?!? Other people actually read this thing other than my immediate (and small) circle of friends?!? I'm stunned. He commented on my Hanna-Barbera/McFarlane figures entry, and mentioned that he does Hanna-Barbera collage, listing his web address for more information. Since I've never had someone I didn't know post to this blog, I was wary at first that this might be some sort of trick to get publicity, but my fears were unfounded. John Rozum is (among other things) a prolific comic book writer, with such titles as Xombi, The X-Files, What If?, and Dexter's Laboratory. He's also an incredible collagist. Check out the "News" section on his site to see some of his Hanna-Barbera collages. I love his Creeper and his Dr. Quest, and am dying to see an Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan as interpreted by his hands.

No comments: