Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mmmmm...CHICKEN!

So this Thursday, the lovely ethankaye.net, the lovely Sizzle, and myself are heading up to Pennsylvania to spend the weekend at the kaye.net family farm in the heart of Amish country. We're going to eat good food, enjoy great hospitality, and see the Hershey factory, the Crystal Cave Park, and the world's largest miniature village. It's a kitschfest. I may be mistaken, but I think this is going to be the first time I've had a full weekend away from the theater since it opened last October. My god. I need to take a break.

Notes:
* The Kaye family may not reside on an actual farm, and it may not actually be in Amish country, although we are going to several nearby Amish-type places. Ones that have websites. Wrap your mind around that.
* The name of the guy in the picture is Amish Roadkill. No, really. He's a rassler.

No comments: