Wednesday, January 18, 2006

When Animals Attack

So I just discovered this webcomic today, The Pet Professional. The story revolves around a pet hitman, an assassin who doesn't kill people, but rather animals. The sensitive pet owner or PETA member may not exactly enjoy this, but it's humour, folks. Actually, what draws me to the comic is the art style, especially as evidenced here, here, and here. I think the colour schemes are fabulous, and love the blend of thick and thin outlines. And the Jell-O thing in the last example cracks me up. So if you'd like to see The Punisher with a furry twist, done in retro-style angular art, tune in to The Pet Professional.

Addendum:
Be sure to check out this one. I love penguins, but this cracks me up, especially the last panel. The expression on the penguin's face is priceless.

No comments: