Tuesday, January 03, 2006

No Longer Ted

So as I was scanning my friends' blogs this morn, I was reminded by Kit's post that I have been given a new nickname. He has decided that my official nickname shall be "Sketch". The origin of the name is murky, but involved some sort of conversation between Ethan Kaye and Kit, where the latter fellow was trying to say something about me, but for some inexplicable reason, my name came out as "Sketch." Odd, but I like it. It has a nice ring. Ethan and Kit have sworn a blood oath under a dark moon to spread the name far and wide and have it ingrained in the minds of the DSI public. They hope to have it in usage just as common as "Sizzle" is.

So that makes two nicknames I've gotten in DSI, with varying amounts of usage: "Sketch" and "Throbgood". They're no "Short Form Jesus", but I likes 'em.

No comments: