Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Four Meme

I have been "tagged" by Old Man FitzSimons in regards to the "Four Meme" that's floating about, and I am not one to shirk from a tag! Have at you!

Four Jobs I’ve Had
1. Pizzamaker, Domino's Pizza
2. Graphic Artist, City of Durham
3. Pro Wrestling Announcer/Commentator, OMEGA
4. Lowly Telephone Drone, Town of Chapel Hill

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
1. Star Wars (the real one, not this recent crap)
2. Batman Begins
3. The Thin Man
4. 1001 Erotic Nights

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

1. NewsRadio
2. Hogan's Heroes
3. Match Game
4. QI (the current favourite)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Winchester, England, England
2. Philadelphia
3. My bedroom
4. Easton, PA

Four Favorite Dishes
1. Kung Pao Chicken and Shrimp, Charlie's Chinese
2. Kung Po Chicken (no green peppers), China Wok
3. NC pork barbecue and brunswick stew
4. sushi

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. The Wrestling Observer
2. DSI Comedy Forums
3. BoingBoing
4. Scans Daily

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. In the ring
2. In front of a copy of Flash, learning how to animate
3. Asleep
4. Laying next to Leesa (Oh, how I wish!)

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
1. Manders
2. ethankaye.net
3. The Man of Renown, Corey Brown
4. PT Scarborough Is A Blogger

No comments: