Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ISIDTA 14 : Green Onions


Green Onions
Originally uploaded by TedHobgood.
This week's ISIDTA was an experiment; Kit came over and we had the Kit Is Twenty-Seven Birthday Challenge, where we agreed to each draw a four-panel cartoon, handing off our sketchbooks after each panel so that each person alternates drawing a panel. We had a time limit of 10 minutes and 27 seconds per panel, which we quickly agreed to lengthen out to 15 minutes and 27 seconds. We got a random suggestion from a newspaper, which was "tests rule out all but green onions." Neither of us used onions.

When I went to scan this this morning, I had forgotten that my copy of Photoshop had gone belly-up, and I couldn't scan anything. (It's a completely legitimate copy; I have no idea what happened--the application icon turned to a document icon, and now it won't work. I'm pissed.) Anyway, that's why this looks so weird; it's just digital camera shots of my moleskine. (Well, it also looks weird because each panel was drawn in fifteen minutes by two crazed Challengers...)

Kit's entry into the Kit Is Twenty-Seven Birthday Challenge can be found here.
My previous ISIDTA entries are here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Ted - Scottsburg Jonze here...

It sounds like your Photoshop application package has become unbundled. Try right clicking on the document icon, click 'Show Package Contents', then navigate to 'Contents/MacOS/Adobe Photoshop'. You might be able to double click that file to launch photoshop. It will probably launch terminal too, so be sure not to quit terminal until your done with photoshop. I was *sure* there was a program that could fix this problem, but I can't find it on the net now...