Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CageMatch 6/28/08

Hey! I've been slack...I haven't blogged since 6/12--TWO CageMatches ago. That's pretty lame. Suffice to say I've been too busy doing things rather than write about them. But I know my rabid public wants to know what I've been up to, so stay tuned for three swift blog entries in a row.

This entry will be about the CageMatch before last, which took place on 6/28/08. It was the first CageMatch on our new night, Saturday at 9:30 as part of "Best Show Ever". Hopefully this'll help us get better crowds, and it's much better for me as it gives me all day on Saturday to do last-minute video work.

Check out the video here, and then we shall discuss. Back? Excellent. I'll be honest, I didn't have much of an idea for this one. What does one do with a name like "White Trash"? So basically I decided I'd just spend time making one good picture, and then pan across closeups before the big reveal. I had a fun time putting the tattoos on Becky and Zach, and making Becky pregnant and Zach goofy lookin'. It's always nice to throw a little Freebird in there as well.

Addendum: Forgot to mention, my boss Mel came up with the idea for the spartan identity screen for White Trash. View that stuff here.

No comments: