Saturday, February 09, 2008

Coming Up In Mere Hours

CageMatch's fiftieth show is tonight. I've been producing this show since April 1, 2006, and have been doing videos for every single show since #3. Hopefully, tonight's show will be a successful extravaganza. I'll certainly have a report up on Sunday, and videos posted and whatnot. Right now it's coming up on 1:00 am Friday night/Saturday morning, I have about 3/4 of one of the two big videos done, and I'm exhausted. I've created a photo pan and smoke trails in Motion, morphed the end of a video into a different picture, and applied tons of holy effects to an imported video clip. Tomorrow, the really painstaking project: condensing fifty shows into one four-to-five minute retrospective video. I have the script written, and I have most of the music picked. Assembling all the footage is the big fight. Oh, and I also have to do a new Hall of Champions and scrolling credits. No problem.

But for now, sleep. If I don't see you at the show tomorrow, cross your fingers for me. I promise not to rip my knee out of its socket this time. Miss ya, Biff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Biff died on the way back to his home planet.