Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Angry J. Jonah Jameson Meme

Okay, so I saw this meme and guffawed like a fool. Basically, it's sorta similar to Ethan Kaye's SuperMeme that we did a while ago. You take a comic panel of Daily Bugle editor J. Jonah Jameson that has the word balloons and tv screen blanked out, and you add your own substitutions for memetastic fun.

I had to join in. You can check out my contributions in this Flickr set.

You can join in too! The original memer was kind enough to provide a blank. Now, if you have Photoshop, you can also try using my blank, where I've layered the images and masked out the word balloons and tv screen to make it easier and quicker to churn these out. In either case, it might help to know that the tv screen is rotated 4.2 degrees.

(Oh, and Kit, I know I don't have to challenge you on this one, but just in case: I challenge you!)

3 comments:

Ted Hobgood said...

Kit did some funny ones here.

Anybody else? Post your links in the comments!

Corey Brown said...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/2453894483_2fd18c4080_o.jpg

Jeff said...

Corey, is that a Rockwell reference? I keep hearing that song everywhere.